• Get all the tools you need. If you do not have a leather hole punch tool. Ask your neighbor, shoe maker or you can always buy one.
Adding an Extra Hole
Your strap doesn’t fit you? No worries, we will help you to adjust it to your liking.
• Find the right size pin, so your hole won’t become too big or too small. To do so, try it in an existing hole, until you find one that fits
• Measure the correct distance by comparing it with the other holes.
• Mark with the pen where the new hole needs to come.
• Make sure you place the tool in the middle of the strap.
• Now pierce and done, you now have a strap perfect for you!
HOW TO VIDEO
This tutorial shows you an example of how you could add an extra hole in a leather piece. This technique can be used on all O My Bag leathers. For additional information you can contact email@example.com.