• When you have your new knob with you, remove all the parts that might be left from your old knob button.
Replace a broken knob button
One of your knob buttons is getting loose and your afraid of losing it? Or you already lost a knob button? No worries, we can help you! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a complimentary new knob button as soon as possible.
• Insert the bottom piece in the existing hole, from under the leather or the inside of the item.
• Apply some glue on the bottom part.
• Apply some glue on the top part.
• Place the top part on the bottom part and press firmly
• Done. Your broken knob is fixed!
HOW TO VIDEO
This tutorial shows you an example of how you could replace a broken knob button. This technique can be used on all O My Bag leathers. For additional information you can contact email@example.com